Did you miss any of our Accreditation Guru blog posts during the past year? We published nearly 25 informative articles on topics ranging from accreditation preparation to nonprofit management to issues affecting the behavioral healthcare field. Below we have highlighted some of our most popular posts from 2017 that may be worth a second look for your organization as you beginning planning for the New Year. Thank you for being loyal followers in 2017. We look forward to providing you with more informative posts in 2018! Here’s to the happiest of New Years!
- A New Accreditation Perspective
- Bringing Excitement to the Accreditation Process!
- It’s All About Mitigating Risk – Technology Plans and Accreditation
- Electronic Record Systems and Accreditation
- What to Expect After your Accreditation Survey?
Nonprofit Management and Boards of Directors
- What to Consider Before Joining a Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Getting Your Board on Board for Accreditation
- Motivating Staff Beyond Money
- Accreditation Even More Important as Google Cracks Down on Addiction Treatment Ads
- Options for Complying with the New Joint Commission Outcome Measures Standard
AG’s own Corporate Social Responsibility
And don’t forget our popular series “Accreditation in Action,” which highlights organizations across the country and how they benefit from being nationally accredited.