Skip to content


In need of help with state licensing? Accreditation Guru offers consulting services to help identify the required license(s) and assigns an experienced and knowledgeable consultant to guide you through the application and compliance process efficiently and effectively.

As a part of the licensure process, you will need to submit documents that allow licensing application reviewers to assess your organization and its compliance with stated regulations. The licensure process is specific to how your organization will operate and deliver programs and services 

We partner with you to:

We partner with organizations providing:

  • Case Management Services
  • Child, Youth, and Family Services
  • Mental Health Services
  • Office Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT)
  • Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP)
  • Peer Support Services
  • Services for People with Intellectual Disabilities
  • Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services
  • And others…
 We help with licenses for:
  •  Behavioral Health
  • Child Caring Institutions
  • Child Welfare Agencies
  • Foster Care Agencies
  • Group Homes
  • In-Home
  • Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
  • Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
  • Residential/Facilities
  • Telehealth
  • And more…

In addition, we can help you maintain compliance with current licensing regulations, and can assist in developing a corrective action plan for cited licensing violations.

AG Can Help!

Start with our FREE Consultation! Or call 212.209.0240 or write us at with any other questions.