Jennifer Flowers, founder and CEO of Accreditation Guru, is regularly sought out to be a speaker at state and national conferences, events, and meetings based not only on her expertise in the accreditation and nonprofit arenas, but also on her dynamic facilitation style.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating the Road to National Accreditation
- Accreditation in Action – An Interactive Panel Discussion
- Catch the Wave: Why Behavioral Healthcare Providers are Flocking to Accreditation – And Why You Should Join Them
- Board Problems and Problem Boards
- Develop and Maintain an Engaged Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Identifying and Implementing Effective Risk Management Strategies
Training sessions have been provided to the following groups and associations, a partial list:
- Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Association of Children’s Residential Centers (ACRC)
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Family Focused Treatment Association (FFTA)
- Michigan Federation of Children and Families
- NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals
- National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD)
- National Council for Adoption (NCFA)
- Palmetto Association for Children and Families (PAFCAF)
- United Methodist Association
Jennifer is also available to facilitate strategic planning processes and provide board development activities to ensure effective board leadership and governance to help your organization operate to its fullest capacity.
Speaking Fee/Honorarium: Varies based on event.
Travel Restrictions: None
If you are interested in having Jennifer Flowers or anyone from the AG team facilitate a training session or speak at one of your events call 212.209.0240 or email Info@AccreditationGuru.com.
For a list of upcoming sessions, visit our Conferences page….