Did you miss any of our Accreditation Guru blog posts during the past year? We published nearly 25 nonprofit blog articles; below we have highlighted some of our most popular reads from 2016 that may be worth a second look for your organization as you beginning planning for the new year. Thank you for being loyal followers in 2016. We look forward to providing you with more informative posts in 2017! Here’s to the happiest of New Years!
- What’s Driving Interest in Accreditation
- 10 Steps to Selecting an Accrediting Body
- 7 Key Steps on the Path to Accreditation
- Maintenance of Accreditation Key to Continued Achievement
Board of Directors and Strategic Planning
- Annual Plan is Strategic Plan’s Greatest Tool for Success
- How to Avoid Adding Ineffective Members to Your Board
- The Essentials of Educating Your Board of Directors
- Evaluating Your Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Never Underestimate the Value of Earning the Public’s Trust within Your Community
- Why Your Nonprofit Needs an Audit Committee
And don’t forget our popular series “Accreditation in Action,” which highlights organizations across the country and how they benefit from being nationally accredited.