Did you miss an Accreditation Guru post over the past year? We published more than 25 nonprofit blog posts and below are some of our most popular articles from 2015. Thank you for reading in 2015. We look forward to providing you with more informative posts in 2016! Happy New Year!
- Accreditation is Everywhere
- Higher Education Accreditation is Being Analyzed from All Fronts
- Using Accreditation as a Marketing Tool
- Using Accreditation as a Marketing Tool – Part 2
Board of Directors and Strategic Planning
- Diversity and Building an Effective Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Age Diversity Key Consideration in Building Modern, Effective Nonprofit Boards
- Understanding Why Strategic Plans are Critical for a Nonprofit’s Success
- Succession Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Building a Valued Nonprofit Begins on the Inside
- The Next Generation of Nonprofit Donors Seek Performance Metrics
- Tips for Recognizing your Volunteers
- Get Your Nonprofit’s Resolutions Ready for the New Year
And don’t forget our popular series “Accreditation in Action,” which highlight organizations across the country and how they benefit from being nationally accredited.